Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Anne of The Island

Hola, I'm back! Please forgive me for being lazy to write. I'm so busy with my study. Old stories. Hehehe. Well, I'm not continuing my posts about Harry Potter because I don't know what Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 will happen. So, I'll continue to write about it again after the movie released. So, be patient, people! :D


Okay. Several days ago I bought two books. That two books are continued from their last series. Those are Claudine di St. Clare and Anne of The Island. I have finished read that two books. (the pictures taken from Google)




In this post I'll only write about Anne of The Island, because I think this book is more interesting than the other. It tells about a girl named Anne (Yeah, the book title is Anne of The Island, of course the main character is Anne! :P ). Anne is a girl that have a lot of imagination.

In the first book, Anne of Green Gables (the story is about Anne's childhood), everything that she met always named by her. Like Hutan Berhantu for the forest, Buih-Buih Dryad for the small river, and so on. It because she is an orphan and has no friend before. After being adopted by Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert, Anne's life was changing.

And the second book, it tells about Anne's job as a teacher. After graduating from school, Anne became a teacher. In this book Anne faced any kind of students: lazy student, coquettish student, naughty student, until a student that has a lot of imagination like Anne.

And the third, the one that I bought several days ago, tells about Anne's life as a college student. In here Anne not only had to study hard to get schollarship, but also bothered by the arrows of love, both from the one that have been dreamed or from the others that never been expected.

Anne, despite being transformed into a grown woman, still not lost her imagination. She still could see how a place or an object look more "alive" than it appears. And wherever she is, she always could bring joy to those around him.



What do you think about this book? Interesting enough? Go to near book store and buy it, you have nothing to loss! See you, good night, sleep tight, don't let the bug bite! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...