Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Being a mom is NOT easy

Good morning everyone! I'm gonna talk about my experience several weeks ago. Okay, let's begin! :D


I've been experienced being a mom for weeks ago. And trust me, it's hard! Mom's tasks is not only have to prepare breakfast or clean the house, but also give education to the children too. Don't forget about obedience to the husband. So trust me, it's really-really hard.



And about my experience. Yes, I have to keep my house clean too, and prepare for my dad's breakfast when my mom wasn't at home. But it just some small things that I have to do, compared to what should be done by a mom.





Mom's love is the purest love ever. She won't let us hurt. She won't let us sad. She would do the best just to make us happy. Our happiness is her first priority. Big applause for our mom, although she doesn't want it. :)

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. 
~Mildred B. Vermont

So, what should we do as her sons or daughters to appreciate what have been done by our mom? Don't let her sad. Don't let her tired. Help her. Love her. She doesn't need you to pay back with money. With you to love her, she will be very thankful. :) Oh, I'm gonna cry because I remembered my mom! :'(

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh

From this we can learnt about something. Mom is the greatest person that come to our life. All that she want is her children's happiness, although sometimes we broke her heart. :( And she doesn't want a payback, she wants us to love her back. :)

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. 
~Honoré de Balzac

Alright guys. I think that's all. I hope this post is useful for all of you. And don't forget, love your mom as she loves you. See you next time, have a good day! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...