Friday, July 29, 2011

My Daily Skin Care Routine

Alright, before I start to write this post, I just want to tell you that this is non-sponsored post. All products that I used were purchased by myself or given to me by my family or friends. I'm not being paid for this post and all opinions are my own. So, let's start! :D


All of you must be curious how can I have a beautiful skin. *evilsmirk* I would tell you the secret. I regularly do my face with my skin care products. For me my face is important, because the first thing that people see is my face. Sometimes my clothes, of course, but the face is more attracted than the clothes. Daily skin care are important. I do it too. And voila, you can see the result, hahaha. :D


These are the products that I use :

I use milk cleanser, face soap, acne lotion, evening cream, and day cream. Oh yeah, almost forgot, I also use peeling, but the picture are not included. :P I use it once a week only for peel off the dead skin. :D

The first and important thing to use is milk cleanser. It clean my face from dust and dirt intensively. How to use it? Just put some of it on your face and then smooth it with a cotton. Easy, right? :D

Milk cleanser isn't complete without face soap. It remove the remnants of milk cleanser. It makes your skin clean and bright. Sometimes if you don't have enough time to clean your face with milk cleanser, you can only clean up your face with face soap.

Every morning, after I clean my face with milk cleanser and face soap, I use day cream to complete my skin treatment. Day cream has dual functions. First, it moisturizes the skin. And second, it makes the skin chewy and subtle. :D

I also do the night treatment. I use the evening cream and completed with acne lotion. This is a special evening cream, because after use, you have to wait for two hours till it dry and then wash it with face soap. Wipe with a towel, and then completed with acne lotion. :D

And voila, beautiful and stunning face is yours :

Hehehehehe. :P

Okay. I think that's all. I hope it's useful for all of you. The most important thing is, don't forget to wash your face before sleep. Don't let any make up left on your face before sleep. The face that covered with make up while sleeping will help bacterias to grow faster, and it cause pimples. See you on the next post. Have a nice day! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...