Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All About HARRY POTTER (Part 4 - Finish)

Whoa, Harry Potter are all ends, people! Sad, of course, but life must go on. But, what kind of life without Harry Potter? Empty life, huhuhu. :'(


As I promise to you, I will continue to write about Harry Potter after I watch the last Harry Potter movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. And you know what? I have already watch it! Horray! So, now it's my time to write about it! :D


It will be a little bit different. I won't write about the synopsis, but I'm gonna write my opinions about that movies. So, here we go! :D


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1


I was so satisfied with this movie! Almost all parts in the book are realized in the movie. It makes me really happy, because some of the earlier movies are very far from what I expected. Same like when I read the book, I also feel thump when I watched the movie. The battles, the persons who died (Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moddy and Dobby for example), the jokes, really-really stunning! Oh My God, I can't imagine another movies that can make me feel so enthusiastic like that! :D


Have you watched the movie? Ah, poor you if you haven't watched it. :( Go to video rental near your house, and then watch it. You won't regret! :D


Here is the movie poster of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 :
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 movie poster. It shows when Harry, Ron, and Hermione escaped to the forest. Great movie! :D

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

The movie's motto is "IT ALL ENDS". Yeah, it is the final movie of the epic Harry Potter. I'm really-really sad. I bet all of Harry Potter's fans feel the same like I felt. :(

I watched the movie last monday, 1st August 2011. Yeah, because of the problem in my lovely Indonesia, HP7P2 came late in Indonesia. It really makes me annoyed. But finally, the famous Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 can come to Indonesia. Welcome, Harry Potter! :D

I'm so excited to watch Harry Potter finale, but I must be honest that I feel a little bit disappointed. This movie is not as great as HP7 Part 1. Okay, the effects was wonderful (too bad I didn't watch the 3D movie; the effects would be AMAZING! :D), but there are some parts that quite different from what told in the book. Such as, about Severus Snape that died in a cottage, whereas in the book told that Snape died in Shrieking Shack. And there is no story about Ariana Dumbledore, whereas I've been waiting to know her stories. And the epilogue, Ginny Potter looks so old, contrast to Hermione Weasley that doesn't look old at all since 19 years ago. :(

Slightly disappointing, but it still a great movie. And don't forget, it's the last Harry Potter movie that you'll be watching in cinemas. Huhuhu, I'm really sad. :'(

Here is the movie poster of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 :
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie poster. People died, Hogwart shattered. Who will be survive? Lord Voldemort, or the Boy who Lived, Harry Potter?

Well, tells the story about Harry Potter is not endless. But, I have to stop it right now. I'm going to prepare food to "Buka Puasa". Don't worry, I will write about Harry Potter again as soon as possible. :D

"HARRY POTTER ARE ALL ENDS, BUT IT WILL ALWAYS STAY IN HIS FANS' HEART"

See you on the next post, guys! Good bye! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...