Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse

Hello, beauties! Curious about this product? Before I start, I just want to tell you that all products mentioned in this post are bought by my self, I don't be paid from the company, and the information below are my honest opinion. Go and read it! ^^

Have you ever heard about Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse, beauties? I you haven't, here are the pictures so you can take a look on this product :


taken from here

This is my favourite foundation ever. It has a thick creamy texture, but easy to blend. You can blend it with your sponge, foundation brush, or even your finger, but I usually blend with finger (hurry-time factor :P). Yes, it's perfect if you're in hurry, because it's really easy to use. And light weight, too. But, unfortunately, this product is quite expensive, costs about Rp. 125.000,-. But for me this product is worth to buy, hehe. Although this foundation is my favourite, someday I would like to try another type of foundation.

Mine is in shade 060. A little bit bright for me (I think), but it's okay. Someday if I have a chance to buy this foundation again, I would buy one shade darker than mine now. But for now it's still okay and wearable. :P

Here is my own Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse :


The ingredients. I'm sorry if it's unreadable :P

It has a small tube hole so you can control its usage

Swatch in my hand. It's blend perfectly ^^

Pros :
(+) Easy to use, perfect if you're in hurry
(+) Easy to blend although it has a thick creamy texture
(+) Light weight, feels like you don't wear any foundie! ^^
(+) The packaging is hygienic and travel-friendly
(+) Small tube hole so you can control the usage
(+) Coverage quite good
(+) It has various shades
(+) Last long, for about 6-7 hours indoor

Cons :
(-) Expensive

Repurchase? Maybe, but one shade darker. ^^

Recommended? Yes, if you like a thick creamy texture foundie.

Thanks for reading, beauties! I hope you're inspired. Follow me if you don't mind, hehe. See ya next time, and stay BEAUTIFUL! *kisses*

7 comments:

  1. mahal juga yaa >.< kemarin aku main2 di counternya si mbak spg bilang 'lagi promo mbak jadi 80ribu' omg, seharusnya aku beli waktu itu >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya emang mahal, tapi worth to buy banget. cucok lah kalo lagi buru2 pagi2 mau ngampus, hehe. oia, dan egak berat di wajah meskipun teksturnya thick creamy. ^^

      waaaa, lumayan banget itu 80rb! tau gitu beli aja kemaren Dit...

      Delete
  2. Dulu aku pernah galau mau beli yg mousse ini atau yang liquid, akhirnya beli yg liquid, ehh...gag sukak. Tau gitu beli yang ini ya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, aku punya juga yang liquid tapi bukan ColorStay mbak, yang New Complexion. biasa aja kalo itu menurutku, tp ya agak lama penggunaannya, krn kalo aku makenya pake spons basah, ribet. enakan ini, tinggal usrek-usrek (usrek-usrek?) n voila, langsung cling2 deh, hehe.

      Delete
  3. Aku suka inii daripada yang liquid.. Coverage sheer-medium, ga cakey, oil control lmyn oke, ga patchy di area2 muka yang kering, trus kalo ga salah inget dia ada silikonnya, jd finishnya velvety gt.. Tapi staying power ttp menang CS liquid.. Shadenya lebih banyak pula dari CS liquid.. Recomended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bener banget mbak, i love it! ^^ tp kok ngereviewnya bagusan mbak Ephong ya? huhu *gak mbakat ngereview* (._. )"

      Delete
  4. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow you blog
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...