Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, thank you, thank you for Via, Annisa, mbak Tintaz, Penulis Amatir, and Diani for nominating me to this award, yeepeey! ^^ This is my first award loh.. :D Imagine it, I've been nominated from 5 beautiful beauty bloggers! Awesome! Once again, thank you, thank you, and thank you.. :*



These are 5 rules of Versatile Awards :

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated know what they have been nominated for this award
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

7 Random facts about myself :
1. I love reading books, especially novels.
2. I love swimming, but nowadays I rarely doing that, because of my busy schedule.
3. I'm a game-addict. Superb game-addict.
4. I love makeup. This is my new love.
5. I love ice cream more than chocolate.
6. My fave place to go: book store. That's my truly habitat.
7. I love purple. Purple is elegant. Purple is glamour. So, elegant and glamour is me. :P

And these are 15 bloggers, that I nominated for Versatile Blogger Award :
1. mbak Arum
2. mbak Putri
3. mbak Puput
4. mbak Ephong
5. mbak Dhiny
6. mbak Lady
7. Yoshinta
8. Dhewie
9. Monica
10. Merry
11. Kurnia Putri
12. Conietta
13. Dwiyana Tohara
14. Mizha
15. Gita

Once again, thank you so much for nominated me.. *kisses*


3 comments:

  1. Hallo dear, aq tag kamu juga di nominasi Versatile Award:
    http://baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    meski kamu udah pernah nerima award ya serupa aq tag lagi gpp ya^^
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dhewie: sami-sami sesss.. ^^

    @Penulis Amatir: gapapa dear.. tapi gak perlu aku post lagi, cuma aku update aja ya itu blogpostnya? hehe.. btw, thankyou yaaa.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...