Saturday, November 3, 2012

DIY: Lips Scrubbing

Hi beauties! I'm in a good mood of making a post in English. But, before I start, I'm gonna ask you one question. Anyone of you having a problem with dry lips? If so, you have to read my post till finish! Because, in this post I will tell you how to soften your lips in easy, simple, and affordable way! Curious about it? Let's check it out!


Why I said it is easy, simple, and affordable? Because you can find these stuff in your kitchen! What is that? They are...


and...


Yes, only with those two things, you can have a very soft and smooth lips.
But...

How come???

Here are the steps :
1. Mix sugar and honey together.


2. Apply on your clean lips, and rub your lips with that. Reach all the entire lips. Do for about 3-5 minutes.
3. After that, clean your lips with tissue, running water, or just lick it! :P
4. Do it regularly every 2 days. And a very soft and smooth lips is yours!

Easy, right? :D

I have prove, after scrubbing my lips with this method, it is getting easier to apply my lipstick on my lips, even the cheapest one! (I mean, cheaper lipstick has lower quality, right?) Ugh, I love, love, love, love my lips condition after doing scrub regularly! :3

Any questions about these tips? Don't be shy to ask me or share your thought to me... :)

Thanks for coming,
Comments and follow if you like,
Hope you all well,
and Stay...
...BEAUTIFUL!
*kisses*

13 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing ^^
    gonna try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh.. aq sering lakuin ini dlu.. pas bibirku pecah" hehe.. biasanya setelah pake scrub ini aq pakein lip balm.. ^^

    new follower :)
    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, jadi makin lembut ya dear kalo dipakein lip balm juga? :D

      thank you, followed you back ^^

      Delete
  3. Ah aku juga suka begii nih, terus abis itu malah keasikan nyemilin sisa gula ama madunya gara" tiap bikin pasti kebanyakan! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. mau langsung di coba \m/
    sekalian madu dirumah udah mw kadaluarsa xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. digunakan berapa kali dalam seminggu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalo aku itungannya dua hari sekali dear.. jadi yah kira-kira 3 kali seminggu :3

      Delete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...